Get your copy, which includes my story “The Wind Whispers, ‘Witiko'”, here.
Love comes in many different forms, at different times, and in many ways. Each new relationship creates their own story as they risk everything and go along for the ride.
Love, Always is the perfect recipe for romance. Sixteen authors have created a collection of stories filled with desire ranging from hot and steamy, to sweet and sentimental. Whether they are what you expect or not, we guarantee a love filled with laughter and passion just for you. The only question that remains is, we can’t control who we fall for…so who will capture your heart?
Teaser by Haley Allison. For a chance to read the rest of the story, sign up for my newsletter here. Starting next month until the end of the year, I’ll be choosing three subscribers at random to win a Kindle copy of the exclusive Love, Always romance anthology, which contains my brand new story “Heroes”!
Official cover reveal next month!
Snowpocalypse releases June 20th and includes my short story “The Wind Whispers, ‘Witiko'”.
Apologies for being utterly terrible at updating this blog with real posts lately. This year is going to be my busiest yet, so I thought I’d do a quick round-up of what’s coming in the next nine months. I hope you’re as excited as I am!
1. What’s Left of Me (The Firebird Trilogy #2): Officially in production. Release date is July 26!
2. Beautiful Things: Now that I have the rights back since the original publisher went kaput at the end of 2015, I’m releasing a second edition. This one will be revised and expanded, so if you were wishing for more of Mitzi and Wolfrik, you’re going to get it! I’m aiming to have this out sometime around the end of June. Doubly excited about this one because a dear friend and fantastic artist is doing the new cover. More details soon!
3. No One on Earth: This is a m/m sci-fi romance novella I’m writing for After Glows Publishing’s winter holiday anthology. First draft is done!
4. “The Wind Whispers ‘Witiko'”: OK, so I spent YEARS trying to sell this story, and at WHC 2015 in Atlanta, I was fortunate enough for one of Black Mirror Press’s co-owners to sit beside me. We struck up a conversation, exchanged info, and a few months later I was invited to submit to their first anthology, Snowpocalypse. My wendigo story finally sees the light of day!
5. Prison Made of Mirrors: My novella-length dark fantasy retelling of Snow White, with Vikings and werewolves, releases from Vagabondage Press later this year.
Things Not So Set in Stone:
Upcoming projects include the final book in The Firebird Trilogy (as-yet untitled, but I’ll be starting work on it within the next few days), the paranormal romance I’ve started three or four times now and finally figured out where I want to go with it, and a romance short story for a project I can’t talk about yet. I’ve also finished a vampire short story that I’ll be submitting for anthology consideration. Other things possibly happening this year if I have time: a m/m shifter romance novella and a holiday hockey romance novella.
I think that’s everything!
Get yours here!
A five-star review from Paula Limbaugh over at Horror Novel Reviews.
Dive into fourteen tales of non-themed horror, with short stories and dark poems by some of the best horror writers in the world, including a story by the master himself, Graham Masterton.
Allow the very first installment of Tales from the Lake to transport you to lakeside terror in “Lover, Come Back to Me”, “Lady of Lost Lake”, and “Game On”; journey to the basement of your local pet store in “Dead Pull” and your neighborhood pub in “O’Halloran’s”; visit the apocalypse in “Devil’s Night”; travel to Africa in “Witch-Compass” and “The Reunion”; spend time with talking dolls in “Don’t Look at Me”; experience the horrors of drug addiction from close up in “Junksick”; and climb a ladder to the heavens in “Perrollo’s Ladder”.
Tales from the Lake Vol.1 includes the winning stories from the 2013 Tales from the Lake Horror Writing Competition: a nautical tale in Jennifer Loring’s “The Fine Art of Wrecking”; a bizarre story of strange addictions in J. Daniel Stone’s “Alternative Muses”; and a cult horror story in the jungles of South America in William Ritchey’s “Las Maquinas”.
Grab a copy now at:
Crystal Lake Publishing (Kindle): http://www.crystallakepub.com/tales-from-the-lake-vol1.php
Universal Amazon Link (paperback and Kindle): http://getbook.at/AmazonLakeVOne
Smashwords (Various eBook formats): https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/441847
It’s here! The Kindle edition of Of Devils & Deviants: An Anthology of Erotic Horror is now available. Beautifully formatted to include all 23 illustrations from the physical editions, this is one stunning Kindle book. Buy it here!