Apologies for being utterly terrible at updating this blog with real posts lately. This year is going to be my busiest yet, so I thought I’d do a quick round-up of what’s coming in the next nine months. I hope you’re as excited as I am!
1. What’s Left of Me (The Firebird Trilogy #2): Officially in production. Release date is July 26!
2. Beautiful Things: Now that I have the rights back since the original publisher went kaput at the end of 2015, I’m releasing a second edition. This one will be revised and expanded, so if you were wishing for more of Mitzi and Wolfrik, you’re going to get it! I’m aiming to have this out sometime around the end of June. Doubly excited about this one because a dear friend and fantastic artist is doing the new cover. More details soon!
3. No One on Earth: This is a m/m sci-fi romance novella I’m writing for After Glows Publishing’s winter holiday anthology. First draft is done!
4. “The Wind Whispers ‘Witiko'”: OK, so I spent YEARS trying to sell this story, and at WHC 2015 in Atlanta, I was fortunate enough for one of Black Mirror Press’s co-owners to sit beside me. We struck up a conversation, exchanged info, and a few months later I was invited to submit to their first anthology, Snowpocalypse. My wendigo story finally sees the light of day!
5. Prison Made of Mirrors: My novella-length dark fantasy retelling of Snow White, with Vikings and werewolves, releases from Vagabondage Press later this year.
Things Not So Set in Stone:
Upcoming projects include the final book in The Firebird Trilogy (as-yet untitled, but I’ll be starting work on it within the next few days), the paranormal romance I’ve started three or four times now and finally figured out where I want to go with it, and a romance short story for a project I can’t talk about yet. I’ve also finished a vampire short story that I’ll be submitting for anthology consideration. Other things possibly happening this year if I have time: a m/m shifter romance novella and a holiday hockey romance novella.
I think that’s everything!